I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Moonstonemaiden. It’s my very first blog award! YAY! ::kermit flail::
Answer the 11 questions provided to you from your nominator.
Make up 11 questions to ask your nominees. (Random facts about your nominees.)
Pass on the award to 11 other blogs, and let them know they have been nominated.
According to the Google, your nominees should have less than 200 followers, and you should link back to the person who nominated you.
1) Are you a day or nighttime writer? Either. Both. Whenever I can find a snatch of time, really.
2) Do you make a playlist for your writing projects or does music distract you? Mostly, music distracts me, but if I am feeling lonely, sometimes I put on a Harry Potter soundtrack.
3) What new movie are you looking most forward to seeing in the near future? Gangster Squad. Ryan Gosling for the win!
4) What was the last book that you read? Would you recommend it? ASCENSION POINT by Dan Harris, a sci-fi novel. I do highly recommend it.
5) What’s your idea of a perfect day? A day that involves writing.
6) What is your favorite television show and /or movie? Why? My favorite movie is Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Because dude–Star Wars.
7) Have you ever read a scene in a book that reminds you of a scene you’ve written before or had already planned to write? No, actually. Is that bad or good?
8) If you won the lottery, what would be your first purchase? I would pay off my house. And then maybe buy out Godiva.
9) If you could only eat one type of food (Italian, Chinese, Classic American etc.) for the rest of your life, what would it be? Classic American, because otherwise I’d never be able to eat apple pie and again and that would just be TRAGIC.
10) What is your favorite song at the moment? “Demons,” from Imagine Dragons.
11) What is your favorite time period in history or who is your favorite historical figure? Why? Favorite time period is Ancient Egypt. I have always been obsessed. I’m not sure when it began or why. I don’t really have a favorite historical figure.
Questions for my nominees:
- If you could be a tree, what kind of tree would you be?
- What is your favorite beverage (alcoholic or otherwise)?
- Do you have any pets? What are their names?
- What is your all-time favorite book?
- If you could talk to one person, living or dead, who would it be and why?
- E-book or hardcopy?
- What is your favorite word and why do you like it?
- Pirate or ninja?
- Make up a definition for the word “pugnacious,” that is different from it’s actual definition. Go.
- Mountains, beach, or lake?
- What hobby do you have that you don’t really mention a lot?
My nominees ( I don’t know 11 people with less than 200 followers, so I’m picking three of my favorite bloggers instead):